A HUGE thank you to the following for raising vital funds to help make a difference to our children in hospital.
This will take a long time to raise, but in the meantime, have some other projects, which will make a BIG impact. (To be announced soon)
* Maxem Eyewear for raising £266.97 at Dan’s ice creams family fun day, and a further £125 from an amazing raffle.
* Amy Young who ran the Manchester Marathon raised £540
*Tracey Allen for organizing a Childrens Sell raising £180
* Jack Blacker – who ran 4 miles, every 4 hours for 48 hours! Raised £530
* Dean Evans for completing a mammoth run
* Chris & Jennie Russell for choosing us in memory of their beloved Auntie Violet – our thoughts are with all the family.
* Geoff Andrews who did a walk with 40 people over the Easter and raised £230.
You have all helped changed the life’s of children in hospital. We can not do this without your amazing support.